Books on Chinese Medicine
- The Web That Has No Weaver: Understanding Chinese Medicine – Ted Kaptchuk, Publisher: McGraw-Hill; 2 edition (April 11, 2000)
- Between Heaven and Earth: A Guide to Chinese Medicine – by Harriet Beinfield and Efrem Korngold. Publisher: Ballantine Books (June 30, 1992)
- The Infertility Cure: The Ancient Chinese Wellness Program for Getting Pregnant and Having Healthy Babies – Randine Lewis, Ph.D. Publisher: Little, Brown and Company (March 21, 2005)
- Healing with Whole Foods: Asian Traditions and Modern Nutrition – Paul Pitchford Publisher: North Atlantic Books; 3 Rev Upd edition (February 28, 2003)
- The Tao of Nutrition – Maoshing Ni. Publisher: Sevenstar Communications; Expanded edition (January 1, 1993)
Links to Helpful Resources from Around the Web
Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine
- Acupuncture Today – Chinese Medicine “Newsweek.”
- Article about acupuncture and hot flashes – from WebMD.
- Acupuncture improves symptoms of ADHD – from the Journal of Chinese Medicine.
- NAAOM Journal – Published by the National Academy of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine.
- Fibromyalgia: poorly understood; treatments are disappointing. This short abstract is a good place to start.
- Effects of acupuncture to treat fibromyalgia: A preliminary, randomized, controlled trial.
- Good, informative and updated website on fibromyalgia from about.com.
- Acupuncture and fibromyalgia information on webmd.com.
Practitioners We Recommend
- Gateway Natural Medicine and Diagnostic Center – a wonderful clinic that offers great natural medicine, chiropractic and acupuncture care in Berthoud, CO.
- Natural Flow Health – the best Naturopathic Medicine and Colon Hydrotherapy clinic in Denver.
- Fort Collins Counselor – Jeremy T. Sharp, PhD Licensed Psychologist. Specializes in couple therapy and men’s problems. Warm, empathic and professional.
- Shellie Goldstein, M.S. – Our top acupuncturist offers Acupuncture NYC as an alternative solution to facial fillers and surgeries. They use various acupuncture techniques as well as LED light therapy and micro-current to make the skin look younger. Please view the photo gallery on the site to see the results that speak for themselves.
- Acupuncture for fibromyalgia, insomnia, depression
- Body Mind Spirit Directory
- Healing Cloud – Search through a hand-picked selection of healing sites, and find the healing information you are looking for.