Books on Chinese Medicine
- The Web That Has No Weaver: Understanding Chinese Medicine – Ted Kaptchuk, Publisher: McGraw-Hill; 2 edition (April 11, 2000)
- Between Heaven and Earth: A Guide to Chinese Medicine – by Harriet Beinfield and Efrem Korngold. Publisher: Ballantine Books (June 30, 1992)
- The Infertility Cure: The Ancient Chinese Wellness Program for Getting Pregnant and Having Healthy Babies – Randine Lewis, Ph.D. Publisher: Little, Brown and Company (March 21, 2005)
- Healing with Whole Foods: Asian Traditions and Modern Nutrition – Paul Pitchford Publisher: North Atlantic Books; 3 Rev Upd edition (February 28, 2003)
- The Tao of Nutrition – Maoshing Ni. Publisher: Sevenstar Communications; Expanded edition (January 1, 1993)
Links to Helpful Resources from Around the Web
Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine
- Fibromyalgia: poorly understood; treatments are disappointing. This short abstract is a good place to start.
- Effects of acupuncture to treat fibromyalgia: A preliminary, randomized, controlled trial.
- Good, informative and updated website on fibromyalgia from about.com.
- Acupuncture and fibromyalgia information on webmd.com.
- Acupuncture for fibromyalgia, insomnia, depression
- Body Mind Spirit Directory
- Healing Cloud – Search through a hand-picked selection of healing sites, and find the healing information you are looking for.